Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Currently Reading: May 1, 2012



The Ultimate Game: Echo's Revenge, By: Sean Austin

I was thrilled to get review copy of Echo's Revenge and can't wait to get farther into this book that hints at a melding of our reality with that of online games. I've already got a boatload of speculations forming in my head.

Keep a sharp eye out as my review of this will be coming soon!



 
Silvertongue (Stoneheart, Book 3), 
By: Charlie Fletcher

Is my current audio book. This series run an interesting balance between spooky, boring, and can't put it down. I'm not sure how much of my impression is based on the reader, but I can't even count how many times I have literally fallen asleep listening to these books.

What are your thoughts on this series?

For more Science Fiction and Middle Grade Fantasy be sure to see my recent reviews of:

Fair Coin     &      The Sea of Monsters      



More Books I recently Finished:

No comments:

Post a Comment