Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Currently Reading May 15th



Max (Maximum Ride, Book 5) 
By: James Patterson

I've been racing through the Maximum Ride series and Max (book 5) is my current audiobook. These latter books do seem a bit redundant in comparison to the epic first three, but I'm really enjoying the bite size stories and the humor. It's not often that a book can make me literally laugh out loud, but these have been doing the trick!

Series Review of the first 7 books coming soon!



Insurgent (Divergent, Book 2)
By: Veronica Roth

My physical book of the week. Okay, so I don't know how much I really care about this story because I'm so busy studying her terrific writing skills. I want to write like Veronica when I grow up!



Have you read Insurgent yet? I would love to hear what you thought.

My content based review of Insurgent should be hitting Sarah's Reviews in June!

For more Science Fiction and Middle Grade Fantasy be sure to see my recent reviews of:

ECHO's Revenge     &      The Red Pyramid      



More Books I recently Finished:

No comments:

Post a Comment