Wednesday, August 14, 2013

"I Can't Wait" The Bitter Kingdom, By Rae Carson

Every Wednesday I post an upcoming release that "I can't wait" to get a hold of. Take a look at mine then tell me yours.

I have really enjoyed the departure from run of the mill princess stories that this series has provided and I can't wait to get my hands on this last book in a couple weeks and find out what happens - especially after that second book cliff hanger!

The Bitter Kingdom (The Girl of Fire and Thorns, Book 3) By: Rae Carson Expected Publication: August 27, 2013 Genre: YA, High Fantasy


Book Review: The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, Book 1), By Rae Carson cover art See my review of book one, Girl of Fire and Thorns, for more. Expect: High Fantasy, Romance, Destiny, Betrayal and a princess with strengths and weaknesses you may not have seen before in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment