Thursday, April 26, 2012

Upcoming Releases (May 2012)

The Serpent's Shadow (Kane Chronicles, #3)There are three may releases I am really looking forward to getting my hands on.
 

First up: The third and final book in the Kane Chronicles, The Serpent's Shadow. 

I have really enjoyed listening to this series. The characters are endearing and the banter between the siblings really makes these books!

See Reviews of more books by Rick Riordan.
Insurgent (Divergent, #2)



 Number Two: Insurgent (Divergent, Book 2).

Divergent was such a well written book that I was halfway through it before I had actually decided to read it. I am curious to see where Miss Roth is going with this story as well as to see if her writing will be as engrossing in this installment as in her last.

See My review of Divergent!



City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)



And Finally: City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, Book 5)

In my mind any series that can keep readers through five books has something going for it, and Cassandra Clare has excellent characters, entertaining writing and a believable mix of fantasy with reality.


Series Review: The Mortal Instruments






What titles are you eagerly anticipating?