Monday, April 16, 2012

Library Crunch Time - Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega #2)

So once again I've put a book aside thinking that I'll definitely get to it before its due, and I didn't. Today's the 16th, it's due the 18th . . . So I'd better get reading and reading fast!
Mortal Instruments - Series Review

In my own defense (feeble though it may be) I was intentionally saving Hunting Ground as a sort of dessert - knowing that Patricia Briggs typically provides a good read, but then I was determined to finish the four published Mortal Instruments books, and then there was the Infernal Devices Series . . .

Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2)

Why oh why do I place holds on so many books at once? Because I don't want to have to wait for the next enstallment - that's why, but all six books by Cassandra Clare was probably a bit much to bite off in one borrowing period. What do you think?

Anyhoo, so now it's on to Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, Book 2). I'm 37 out of 286 pages down. Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment