Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"I Can't Wait" Dreams of Gods & Monsters, By Laini Taylor

Every Wednesday I will be posting an upcoming release that "I can't wait" to get a hold of. Take a look at mine then tell me yours.

I know it's not set to release till the very end of next April, but this series really sticks with you and I want to know how it ends!


Dreams of Gods & Monsters  (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, Book 3)  By: Laini Taylor  Exp Pub: April 29, 2014  Genre: YA, Paranormal Fantasy, Angels/Demons




Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Book 1), By Laini Taylor USA (United States) cover art

Haven't started the Daughter of Smoke & Bone series yet?

If your interested in an angel / demon love story that falls completely outside of the typical good versus evil mold- than this may be the next series for you.

See my review of book one - Daughter of Smoke and Bone.



No comments:

Post a Comment