Sunday, July 14, 2013

Notable Releases Still To Come in 2013!


So half of 2013 has come and gone and you're wondering what is there to look forward to in the second half? Or at least I was, so I made a list of some notable new releases yet to come! Take a look then tell me what 2013 new releases you can't wait to read.



August 27th 2013   The Bitter Kingdom   Fire and Thorns #3
August 27th 2013 
The Bitter Kingdom 
Fire and Thorns #3

I can not wait to see what Rae Carson is going to do with this story! The second book ended on such a cliff hanger.

Just give me this book so that my mind can finally be at rest. LOL!








  
September 17th 2013  The Dream Thieves   Raven Cycle, Book 2
September 17th 2013
The Dream Thieves 
Raven Cycle, Book 2

I just finished The Raven Boys. Unlike Shiver (which I found underwhelming - no offense to Shiver fans), The Raven Boys totally captured my interest and I'm hoping for more of the same . . . well not completely the same - that would be dull. :-)








September 24th, 2013   A Radiant Sky  A Beautiful Dark, Book 3
September 24th, 2013 
A Radiant Sky
A Beautiful Dark, Book 3


I haven't read this series yet, but it's on my to read list and it's always nice to know that if you start a series you can finish it without waiting a few years!










October 1st 2013  Perfect Ruin  The Internment Chronicles #1
October 1st 2013
Perfect Ruin
The Internment Chronicles #1

Do you like Wither? Lauren DeStefano has another series coming out.

What Goodreads says about it:

"On Internment, the floating island in the clouds where 16-year-old Morgan Stockhour lives, getting too close to the edge can lead to madness. Even though Morgan's older brother, Lex, was a Jumper, Morgan vows never to end up like him. She tries her best not to mind that her life is orderly and boring, and if she ever wonders about the ground, and why it is forbidden, she takes solace in best friend Pen and her betrothed, Basil.

Then a murder, the first in a generation, rocks the city. With whispers swirling and fear on the wind, Morgan can no longer stop herself from investigating, especially when she meets Judas. He is the boy being blamed for the murder — betrothed to the victim — but Morgan is convinced of his innocence. Secrets lay at the heart of Internment, but nothing can prepare Morgan for what she will find — or who she will lose."



October 7th 2013   Confessions of a Murder Suspect  Confessions, Book 2
October 7th 2013 
Confessions of a Murder Suspect
Confessions, Book 2

I've been working my way through James Patterson's many YA books and I think this series might be the next one I jump on. This one or Daniel X, I'm not sure. Have any of you read the first book in this series?









October 8th, 2013  The Eye of Minds   The Mortal Doctrine, Book 1
October 8th, 2013
The Eye of Minds 
The Mortal Doctrine, Book 1

I just finished The Maze Runner Trilogy and what do you know, James Dashner has a new series about to begin. I'll read it - Will you?












October 8th, 2013   The House of Hades   Heroes of Olympus #4
October 8th, 2013 
The House of Hades 
Heroes of Olympus #4

I do love my Rick Riordan and especially anything Percy Jackson. It's good clean fun and makes me smile.

Film adaption of Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters coming this August!










October 22nd, 2013   Teardrop
October 22nd, 2013 
Teardrop

Fallen wasn't my favorite series ever, but I'm very curious to see what else Lauren Kate will pull out of her hat.

Does the Fallen Movie have a director?














October 22nd, 2013  Allegiant  Divergent, Book 3
October 22nd, 2013
Allegiant
Divergent, Book 3

If you love dystopian fiction and haven't read Divergent - Go read it! It currently being filmed for it's big screen debut next year. I can't wait to see how this trilogy ends!












October 29th, 2013   The Traitor Son   Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #2
October 29th, 2013 
The Traitor Son 
Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #2

I haven't made it to the Call of The Forgotten spin off yet. Julie Kagawa is way to fast for me!














November 5th, 2013   The Royal Ranger  Ranger's Apprentice, Book 12
November 5th, 2013 
The Royal Ranger
Ranger's Apprentice, Book 12

Ranger's Apprentice is another guilty pleasure of mine next to Percy Jackson and Artemis Fowl. It's just more good fun and I am so excited to see how this series ends!

Read the first chapter here.









November 19th, 2013   The Fiery Heart  Bloodlines, Book 4
November 19th, 2013 
The Fiery Heart
Bloodlines, Book 4


I'm sure all the die hard Vampire Academy fans already know that we are getting two Bloodlines installments this year!

Be sure to also check out the Vampire Academy Movie currently filming and set to release Valentines Day 2014!








Those are some of my notables. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment