Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Blogger Interview #2: Introducing Celise Winters

Please welcome Celise Winters who's here today to share with us about herself and her blog!
Your Name: Celise Winters (pen name), my actual name is Sophia
Your blog name: Incandescent Enchantments
How long have you been blogging?
Well, my blog turned one year on June 18, 2012. I hope I can keep reviewing for many years to come. :)
What inspired you to start?
I'll admit. I had no idea about book blogs for all of my life until June 2011. I had, by chance, stumbled upon Patti Robert's blog (author of Paradox: The Angels are Here). It was a Wordpress blog. From there, everything went uphill, and I discovered book blogs, and made a book blog!
What types of books do you feature on your blog?
My blog contains both Young Adult and Adult books. I a lot more obsessed with Young Adult than I am with Adult books, but every once in awhile, I feel like reading and Adult book. So, I guess you can say you'll find a lot more YA than Adult books. As for genre, I read everything from contemporary to paranormal to horror, etc... The only thing I won't read is non-fiction(unless I'm forced to).
What unique perspective, or events does your blog provide?
I host a feature titled Sunday Star. This is where I interview a blogger a each Sunday. Thus, the blogger is the Star of the day. You can read more about it here.
I also host a meme called You're Reading What?! The basic point of You're Reading What?! is to show-off the books you're currently reading. I do my post on Wednesday, but you can do yours when you have time. Read more about it here!
Lastly, I'm planning a Young Adult 24 Hour Read-a-thon. Depending on how many people are interested, I may or may not do it. Does this sound like fun? Voice your opinion here!
What do you enjoy doing when you are not blogging?  
I'm currently Driver's Ed classes(I already drive!). Of course, I read a lot, and I usually enjoy playing PC games and a few apps on my iPad. Otherwise, I enjoy spending time with my family and doing other teenager stuff(I'm 15).
Finally, if you could recommend one book that you've read recently, what would it be?
Since I read quite a few books, my perspective will change day to day. But right now it would be Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. I fell head over heels for this book! It's action-packed and contains a great kick-butt heroine! Best of all(in my opinion), it's so different from all the other YA books in that there isn't a lot of focusing on romance. It's a fresh breath of air!
Thank you for having me here today!
Be sure to stop by Incandescent Enchantments and check back soon to meet more amazing bloggers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment